Friday, July 15, 2011

God says you are qualified

It is reassuring to know that God does not rememember our sins no more once  we embrace His promise that He took our sins away at the cross. All our sins are blotted out, present, past and future and are thrown into the deepest oceans.

As believers, God the Father sees us brand new because we are now new creations in Christ. God now qualifies us. It is not and will never be our qualifications, our social status, our titles, our intellligence etc.... but because of what He did on the cross for us. Praise God.

Paul is an example of how God qualified him because God is generous and gracious to fill him with His love and faith (the two inseparable twins). We can trust Him because He loves us ; that He is for us and not against us; that He is faithful eventhough we are faithless.

Be encouraged with what Paul said :

1Timothy1:12-13

12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength to do his work. He considered me trustworthy and appointed me to serve him, 13 even though I used to blaspheme the name of Christ. In my insolence, I persecuted his people. But God had mercy on me because I did it in ignorance and unbelief. 14 Oh, how generous and gracious our Lord was! He filled me with the faith and love that come from Christ Jesus.

15 This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I am the worst of them all. 16 But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life. 17 All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God. Amen.


Paul was always God conscious, conscious of what God had done and always thankful. Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment